Here's my challenge look.
- blue haze - This shade appears almost white but has a very visible blue iridescence.
- cosmos - A mid-tone periwinkle blue eyeshadow.
- smokescreen - A very fine dark grey glimmer.
- mocha - The perfect chocolatey-brown medium-hued shadow for dramatic eyes.
- sunny disposition - Palest buttercream yellow with a plush finish.
- drama queen blue - The deepest glimmer of sapphire. Immensely dark, yet not quite navy, a true midnight gem but with the intense fire of blue steel, with sparks and flashes of intense shimmer.
- sinisterrouge - A deep but vivid garnet burgundy.
- limbo - Our tinted lip balm, in a wear-all rosy copper spice buff tone with delicate cocoa fragrance.
- blue haze pure hue - inner 1/2 of lid
- cosmos pure eyes frost - outer 1/2 of lid
- smokescreen pure hue w/ mocha pure hue layered over it - crease/v
- sunny disposition eye plush - under brow
- drama queen blue mineral liner - mixed w/ sealant and applied to upper lash line
Rest of face:
- Eucerin Everyday Protection Sun Lotion SPF 30 - all over face/neck/chest
- translucent ultra resolution finishing powder - dusted lightly all over as a foundation primer
- 2yl/2w voile mineral foundation - all over
- sinisterrouge rocks! sonic rouge - cheeks
- limbo elemental lustre nourishing color creme - lips
So why don't you pop on over to the Aromaleigh Aficionadas forum and check out the other challenge looks. Perhaps you'll be inspired to do one of your own.