Here's what I did on my eyes...
*All makeup in this look is by Aromaleigh except the lid color, which is by Meow Cosmetics and the mascara which is Max Factor.
- I applied Bare Necessity creme eyeshadow as a base from lashes to brows using a synthetic hair concealer brush.
- Then, using a small natural hair brush, I patted on Claws-trophobic (Meow Cosmetics) all over my lid.
- Using a duo-fiber crease brush, I applied Tansy into the crease and over the lid color in the outer corner to blend.
- I then applied Sunny Disposition from crease to brows and on the inner corner to highlight and blend out crease color.
- Magnestism indelible gel liner was applied to lower 3/4 and upper 1/2 of lash lines and then blended with a natural hair smudger brush. I also blended the liner toward the outer v for more depth in that area.
- Finally, I finished off with a coat of Max Factor waterproof 2000 Calorie mascara.
- Sunny disposition - Palest buttercream yellow with a plush pearl finish
- Tansy - The deep golden color of closed flowerbuds, sparkling with blue highlight
- Claws-trophobic (Meow Cosmetics) - Platinum taupe
- Magnetism - Pearlized charcoal with golden glints
I appreciate you viewing my look!